Sunday, November 7, 2010

Soundtrack of my life

So this weekend my iPod was bringing back some memories. I was listening to music that I could point out where I was at that exact moment this song was popular. I find it hilarious that our lives truly do have a soundtrack so in honor of them here are some of my soundtracks. enjoy!

Skating Ring Days:
Goo goo dolls: Iris (my first slow skate!)

Gettin Jiggy With it: Will Smith
I don't want a miss a thing: Aerosmith
Show Me Love: Robyn
Semi-charmed Life: Third Eye Blind

Texas Summer:
Any Ricky Martin Song (I swear I saw him at the hard rock cafe that summer in Dallas!)
Bills bills bills: Destiny's Child
Genie in a bottle: Christina Aguilera
Sometimes: Britney Spears
I Need To Know: Marc Antony (don't judge)



Those are my most memorable, please share some of yours!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment