Friday, October 29, 2010

The Motivation in Food

How is it possible that food can make you want to do something with your life? Today I went to Aladdin's Cafe for the first time, and I promised myself that I would eat something completely different from what I normally eat. For a drink, I had their delicious rosemary lemonade that was unreal. For my lunch I ordered the Turkish Shawarma which I chose because I have never really had the taste of curry. The whole experience was so awesome that I wanted to do it again at a different place. My co-worker who's birthday we were celebrating, ate her meal and then decided that she wanted this year to be different. She decided that she would try as many different things as she possibly can before her next birthday. Maybe she came up with that realization before her new food experience, but I can be that her food was a little boost of motivation. So as you go out to eat to a new restaurant, try something new. Taking that chance with food can lead to chances within your life too.

Happy eating!

v

No comments:

Post a Comment